Why choose Groove Ride for your wedding? Here are 7 reasons:
1. Groove Ride will work tirelessly to insure our partners (YOU) are our only priority.
2. Once we agree to work together, we will assign you a dedicated member of our staff who will be ever present to insure no detail is missed for your special day.
3. Groove Ride will always cater their show to YOUR needs! Have a specific color scheme? No problem! Let us know and we will make that happen!
4. We service the LGBTQ community.
5. Through our management company, we can provide as a part of our wedding package, a Master of Ceremony, a photographer and or videographer to insure every wonderful moment of your day is accurately captured for you and your guest.
6. Do you need a pianist, acoustic guitar, solo vocals for your wedding? We will provide these artist for you as well (small additional fee).
7. A number of bands will offer to do your specialty songs (First Dance, Father/Daughter, Mother/Son), for free or for a small fee. Groove Ride will play your specialty request and as our gift to YOU, we will learn 3 additional tunes not on our playlist for free. That's right, FREE!
A partnership is an association of two or more persons to conduct a business. In Groove Ride and YOU, that partnership will be formed and we will work as one to make sure your special day is the best ever!
Listed below are wedding song recommendations in our repetoire
for your First Dance, Father/Daughter & Mother/Son Dances
This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)
Because You Love Me
You Are the Sunshine Of My Life
I Can't Help Falling In Love
Over and Over Again
Come Live With Me
Fly Me to The Moon
For the First Time
Grow Old With Me
Here and Now
How Do I Live
I Believe In You and Me
It Had To Be You
I Will Be Here
Look What Love Has Done
My Cherie Amour
Ribbon In the Sky
Through The Years
What a Wonderful World
Wind Beneath My Wings
You Light Up My Life